- Located minutes to Steamboat, Marabou is a traditional Colorado working ranch community
- 6.68 acre lot with spectacular views of the Sleeping Giant, Sand Mountain and the Elk River
- Gently sloping building envelope
- Amenities: River House Lodge, Outfitter’s Cabin, Downstream Spa, River’s Edge Fitness Center, large heated pool, Theater, children’s activity center, 6 owner cabins, and Equestrian Center Barn
- Marabou encompasses 1,700+ acres with 2 miles of Elk River frontage & 1,300+ acres of shared open space
Address: 27100 Fire Song Road
Lot Number: Homestead F3
Potential: Single Family Home
Recreation: Horseback Riding, Fishing, Ranching
Skiing, Biking, and Hiking
Set against the spectacular landscape of a traditional Colorado working ranch, Marabou’s refined ranch community is located minutes from Steamboat Springs and hosts an unrivaled range of recreational opportunities, amenities and services. As one of Marabou’s premier homesites, this 6.68 acre lot includes spectacular views of the Sleeping Giant, Sand Mountain and the Elk River. The building envelope is gently sloping and offers seclusion with open space bordering two sides of the properties.
As one of the finest lots available at Marabou Ranch, this homestead offers all utilities to lot line and the perfect location to build your dream home. Overlooking the Sleeping Giant and the mountains beyond, this acreage offers beautiful views, privacy, and great proximity to the Elk River and the unrivaled amenities of Marabou.
Contact us if you have any questions, want to schedule a showing, or request a full color 13 page brochure...