- Located minutes to Steamboat, Marabou is a traditional Colorado working ranch community
- 5.81 acre lot with spectacular views of the Sleeping Giant, Sand Mountain and the Elk River
- Flat to gently sloping building envelope
- A short walk along a trail to the Elk River and amenities area
- Amenities: River House Lodge, Outfitter’s Cabin, Downstream Spa, River’s Edge Fitness Center, large heated
pool, Theater, children’s activity center, 6 owner cabins, and Equestrian Center Barn
- Marabou encompasses 1,700+ acres with 2 miles of Elk River frontage & 1,300+ acres of shared open space
Address: 42425 River Drum Trail
Lot Number: Homestead B5
Offering Price: $1,695,000
Potential: Single Family Home
Recreation: Horseback Riding, Fishing, Ranching
Skiing, Biking and Hiking
Set against the spectacular landscape of a traditional Colorado working ranch, Marabou’s refined ranch community is located minutes from Steamboat Springs and hosts an unrivaled range of recreational opportunities, amenities and services. As one of Marabou’s premier homesites, this 5.81 acre lot includes spectacular views of the Sleeping Giant, Sand Mountain and the Elk River. The building envelope is flat to gently sloping and offers seclusion at the end of River Drum Trail with the Elk River running just below.
As one of the finest lots available at Marabou Ranch, this homestead offers all utilities to lot line and the perfect location to build your dream home. Overlooking the Sleeping Giant and the mountains beyond, this acreage offers beautiful views, privacy, and great proximity to the Elk River and the unrivaled amenities of Marabou.
Contact us if you have any questions, want to schedule a showing, or request a full color 13 page brochure...